Joblist Nigeria-PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
Joblist Nigeria,We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Resolving disputes with customers, ensuring that concerns are actioned correctly.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying (i.e. legal collection process, e.t.c.)
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm and honest.
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of the team’s activities.
- Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a casebycase basis
- Reducing the nonperforming loans owed to the Bank.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
- B.Sc in Banking or any related field
- Experience in debt collection for at least two years
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Results driven
- Influencing & Negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office skill, especially Excel Skill
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Analytical and decision making skills.
Job Title: Loan Monitoring Officer
- Calling customers to follow up with loan repayment
- Managing customer status and repayments on Microsoft Excel
- Computing outstanding balance on excel
- Daily reporting to supervisor
- Escalating defaulting customers to supervisor
- SSCE or OND maximum. B.Sc holder should not apply.
- Preferably located on the Island
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Field sales of loan products
- Representing the bank at events
- Daily Reporting
- Brand knowledge
- Organizing marketing movement
- Following up with loan repayment.
- B.Sc qualification
- Experience marketing loans
- Experience managing people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates joblist Nigeria should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.